Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MTC History: From Sister Bynum’s Blog - Funny line of the week . . .


Elder Brown and Elder Bonner have an investigator (Fratele V.) who just asked these ridiculous questions so this is what happened after one of their lessons . . .

Me: How did your lesson go?!?!
Elder Brown: He asked if we had plural marriage. When I said no, not anymore, he got really disappointed . . .
Me: *I just laugh*
Elder Brown: *While semi laughing* - Then he starts asking us this question and I'm in my dictionary trying to figure out what in world the word is . . . It was Dinosaur . . . then he went to the computer and pulls-up this picture of Hristos (Christ) holding a dinosaur . . . *the picture where Christ is holding a sheep, but it was replaced with a dinosaur*-  I didn't know how to react . . .  The plus side, I now know the word for dinosaur!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment