Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, July 21, 2014

Vomit, Exchanges and Spankings!



Well not much to tell this week, so I’ll keep it short.

Elder Kennedy got sick and threw up in the sink and I spent the day cleaning the apartment while he slept.

We did an exchange with our Zone Leaders from Bucuresti. I was with elder Harris, who was my first companion in Ploiesti.  It was fun to hang-out with him again and he has moved cities twice since I've been in Ploiesti . . . it shows you how long I've been here - Haha!

Our Branch, Relief Society, Primary, and Elders Quorum President were all out of town yesterday so church was pretty empty.  I had to bless the Sacrament in Romanian which is more difficult than you would imagine.

I was spanked by a drunk man yesterday.  He had fallen on his head and could barely stand.  I’m pretty sure he was concussed so we carried his groceries to his apartment (which turned out to be our next door neighbor) and he said to me "I have to give you something;" he then spanked me, laughed, and walked into his apartment. Just when I think I’m getting used to this country, something else surprises me.

Hope you all have a good week and Dad has a good birthday!  Oh ya . . . 9 months down!  Not that I’m counting!

Keeg

No comments:

Post a Comment