Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, March 3, 2014

Buna dimineata!


Well, my companion is having some dental issues so we are in Bucharest for the day!  Pretty exciting to get out of Ploiesti, but we don’t have anything else fun planned.

This week was crappy, no pun intended . . . On Tuesday I was crapped on by a pigeon and the following day I stepped in dog crap!  Talk about a great week! 

Missionary work has been slow this week.  We’re offering free English classes in Ploiesti so we’ve been advertising for that.  We first have to get people in the door of the church so they will trust us.  While English contacting this week, a man from South Carolina approached me and asked me where I was from.  When I responded Utah he said "of course."  Then he said "how do the people here take to your religion?" and I just replied that people in Romania are very religious. 

We met with Florin again this week and I feel like he is still our best investigator, but still struggles to get to church; always says he’ll come, but never shows up.

Nothing too special this week so sorry I don’t have anything interesting to write about. 

Things Romanians say - When getting off the bus, you don’t just get off, you descend off! 
eu cobor
I descend 
Coboriti? 
You descend? 

Love and miss you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment