Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, September 14, 2015

Băăăiii mai ai două săptămîni - I Still Have Two Weeks!

Hello good people...

Happy Birthday David!
Go Utes! BYU?

I've had a good week here in Brasov.  Fall came around and I had to break out the cold weather clothes that I thought I'd never touch again.  We had some members just get back from the temple and they had a good experience.  Elder Brown talked with this guy on the bench the other day and it turned into one of the funniest conversations I've ever had in Romanian.  This guy has family in the U.S. and talked about all the crap going on, then about Romania and we learned a few new Romanian curse words.  I would've left but he was the only guy on the road.

The members here are dope.  We have this big guy named Stefan Croitoru who is about 6'5 230 and picks me up everytime I walk into the church.  This guy is the former Branch President, is a little rough around the edges, but we seem to get a long pretty well.  I'll have to get a picture with him for you guys next week.

I should be telling you about all the lessons I've learned and all the great experiences that I've had, but honestly I'm in denial about this whole coming home thing. . . maybe next week!

I love you guys! I'm having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment