Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Lou!


Sounds like fun at home . . . birthdays, football, construction and celebration cupcakes! 

We took a trip down to Ploiesti this week for an exchange of Zone Leaders. It was fun to be there and see all the stuff I barely remember. It’s weird how easily you forget stuff and how you can forget people. I was also able to see a few members and spend some time at the chapel. 

It’s been fun training a new missionary . . . Romanian quotes of the week:

Said: We are beginners here for free!
Intended: We are teachers here of English for free!

Said: Bless us with baptizers!
Intended: Bless us with baptisms!

Plus, he was dragged into a traditional Romanian dance with a nice young lady who said "you can’t turn down a girl!"  I was laughing and trying to get my camera out, then I told him I was going to call President and rat him out - It was great! 

Emotions are high.  I don’t know what to think about time.  It’s sad, but I’m trying to have fun as I go.

I love you guys and miss you!
Keeg

This picture is for the birthday girl Lucy who wanted to skype with me - too tempting!
Elder Brown’s dancing partner is in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment