Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final Correspondence from the MTC!



Family and friends - Salut!

Here are my travel plans since everyone wants to know! 

Monday the 25th - SLC to JFK 8:30 A.M.  We leave from Provo at about 4:30-5:00 AM.  Everyone is welcome to say hi but WARNING - I might be moving quickly and not have too much time to visit.  I would love to see all you guys but I just don’t want you to be disappointed with five minutes if that is the case.   If you want to, please come! 

We then travel from New York to Amsterdam, then Amsterdam to Bucharest!  We arrive at 1:05 PM on the 26th – I’M STOKED!!!!!!

This week was fun! I don’t think I told you guys but last week I hosted senior (old fogies) missionaries and it was fun!  They have 10x better accommodations, like a nice hotel.   Just a few hours ago we hosted the new missionaries.  It was way fun and I greeted three or four Elders.  They were all freaked out but none of them cried like I did!   It started raining like crazy and we were all soaking wet!  It was fun!  I also got a haircut today which is only exciting if you are in the MTC.  Funny, the little things excite me – haha!

Thank you everyone for my birthday gifts!   I’ve already received a ton and it’s not even the 21st yet!  You guys are the best and I love everyone!  I love the pictures that were sent as well.  They are my favorite part for sure!

We went to the Temple for the last time today.  Two more years until I fall asleep in another session - haha! We ate at the Temple cafeteria which was the highlight of the day!  How pathetic is that?  Also, just for fun, we sang in the choir . . . I of course can’t sing. 

Everyone here is getting pretty sick of each other but we try to hide it.   I’m liking Bonner, he’s alright most the time.

Love you guys so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment