Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Three Weeks Down!



Salut everybody!
Week three went by extremely fast!  I’m really improving on the language, but it’s the simple stuff I can’t figure out, like how to conjugate and slippery subjunctive . . . what the heck is that?
The worst/best part of my week actually happened last night.  We have a switch of leadership positions halfway through our MTC experience and they made the changes last night.  I was assigned District Leader over the Romanians!  Which really isn’t a big deal. You don’t have to do much; it’s just a title. I get to authorize splits within the district when it comes to Elders and that’s four of us – Haha!  I also get to handout the mail during the week which should be fun!
We have Devotionals on Sundays and Tuesdays every week with some speaker that none of us know of. We always hope that we will get someone from the 12 but it never happens. During last night’s devotional though they told us that L. Tom Perry would be coming next Tuesday and the whole place went nuts. You could tell it’s like the Super Bowl for some of these kids.
It’s funny when people from other countries haven’t seen snow they FREAK out. I saw a grown man that was 6’5” jump up and down like he was 4 years old on Christmas morning!
The MTC is much better than I thought but much harder too.  We fly to Romania way early Monday, November 25th and travel as a district.

No comments:

Post a Comment