Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, September 22, 2014

Heeyyoo!


Hey guys, 

Today was a long day as we are trying to get out of Arad and move to Oradea. We got a ride up to Oradea today to look at some apartments and I got pretty car sick; the roads aren’t amazing!  We are going to have an amazing apartment.  Seriously, it might be the best one in the mission!  I will send photos as soon as I can, but we won’t be moving in until Saturday at the earliest so we’ll have another week in Arad. 

We were able to leave Arad yesterday to visit a family of seven.  The father died last year and they haven’t received visits from the branch for over three years!  They were so happy that we made it out to visit and we brought the District President and his family from Oradea with us. They were all pretty emotional and it went pretty well.  Arad is sick and I’m kinda sad I’m leaving so soon! 

I don’t have too many stories this week.  Everyone in the district is getting sick so I’m just trying to stay healthy.  I woke up with a runny nose today. Football is looking good at home!  I will be looking to hear more stories for you guys. 

Kill it!
Keeg

No comments:

Post a Comment