Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, May 4, 2015

Zuia Mamei si Numai o Saptamana - Mother's Day In Just One Week!


Well, I don’t think anyone is as excited as mom is, but we will be talking sometime this week!   Kind’a weird to think that it will be the last phone visit before we all see each other again.  As mom reminds me weekly, we are sitting at about 4 months and 3 weeks. 

This week we had two zone conferences, one in Bucuresti and the other in Chisinau.  We flew to Chisinau Thursday night and arrived around 11:30 p.m.!  Our meeting started at 10:00 a.m. the next day and went for about 7 hours.  We stayed another day to do an exchange and I met with Mihai Zgarburi and a few other people to catch up - it was fun!  Everyone there is freaking incredible and Moldova looks a lot better with green!  When I left it was all covered in mud and trees were still dead, but now its green and looks great. 

We were able to go do some yard work for a member here in Buc and chopped some wood.  It busted my back up for a few days ‘cause I think my form was a little shot, but it was fun to get some service in.  She fed us afterwards, which was incredible as usual, and I played with her kittens.  Her name is Sora Albu and she worked construction as the head person on the job.  She is hilarious and always telling good stories. 

I love and miss y'alls! 
Keeg

No comments:

Post a Comment