Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, June 30, 2014

Another transfer in Ploiesti!



We had transfers this week and went to Buch to meet our new comps.  That’s where I met my new companion and the missionary I’m training.  His name is Jacob Kennedy and he’s from Orem, Utah. He is my age and went to Orem High.  He is a sick kid and very optimistic.  We've been having fun and getting some sun.  

We are going to Peles Castle in Sinaia tomorrow!  It will be pretty fun and I think Kennedy is pretty excited.  I will be sure to take lots of pictures and share them next week.

Our new Mission President flew in yesterday afternoon and is now "presiding over the mission."  He’s scheduled to do exchanges with missionaries, each night from 5 till 9.  I've also heard that he speaks Romanian very well considering he went to Italy on his mission and the two languages are very similar. Anyway, I’ll let you guys know how it goes! 

It’s getting warmer here and I’m starting to have a pretty ugly shirt tan line. When I wear a normal shirt my neck looks pretty freaking ridiculous! 

Hope all is well and i love and miss you guys! 

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment