Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, June 23, 2014

District Leader, Trainer and Ploiesti



Well I’m sure you all know already, but transfer boards came out this week and I’m excited, stressed, frustrated and relieved. I’m going to be STAYING here in Ploiesti, yet again, for another transfer!  I do get another companion though and get to move to the other apartment across town.  It should be roomier, but slightly older. I will also be the District Leader in Ploiesti which comes with lots of responsibilities. I guess I needed a little more responsibility or maybe I'm being punished or something – haha!  I will be in Buchurest on Wednesday to pick up my new companion and say goodbye to President Hill. I have no idea who my comp is, but he’s new from the MTC. 

There is a missionary named Austin Phelps who should be coming home this week from our mission. I have no idea when or where he is speaking, but he is a cool kid and used to date Courtney Kimmell. 

This week we had a Romanian missionary come home from the northern part of England.  His mom is a member in the branch and has fed us a few times. She is a really nice lady and her son is pretty cool. 

Not much is going on here. We met with Tavi this week and he has been having some problems. Apparently, all the old women in his bloc are talking bad about him and he has had the cops called on him a few times. He is a pretty quiet/shy guy and is beaten-up over it. Everything they accused him of was false, but he still feels like he needs to convince us that he is innocent.  

Love and miss you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment