Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, June 16, 2014

Ploua cu caine si pisicii - It's raining cats and dogs!



We had a good week here in Ploiesti.  I’m hoping that it is one of my last.  I requested that either a training assignment or the mission office to get a change of pace for a while.  And to be honest, I really want to drive a car. 

We had our last Zone Conference with President Hill this week and it went pretty well.  We talked about family history AGAIN for like the fifteenth time.  President had some nice things to say and I’m gonna miss the guy.  He leaves at the end of the month and I might run into him on transfer day if I end up going somewhere new. 

Funny story from transfer day. On our way back to the train station, we were all really tired and on edge. I was carrying a huge box of Books of Mormon and unhappy.  As I’m following Elder Rose on the street, he stepped on a manhole cover.  The cover wasn’t placed correctly and gave out under his weight.  His one leg fell in and he was up to his knee in water.  Watching him climb his way out of a sewer in a nice black suit could be the funniest thing I've seen in a while, trying to hold in my laughter knowing that he might be mad about his suit. Luckily he looked back, slightly annoyed but smiling.  I burst out into laughter and all the taxi drivers around joined in as well. 


We had a better week at church this week and I hope things start working out better for us. I love and miss you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment