Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, November 24, 2014


La Multi Ani – Happy Birthday!

Well, today isn’t actually P-Day.  President moved it to Thursday so we can chat with you on Thanksgiving.  I thought I would just send this to let you know I’m alive and well and might not get back to you today; I will on Thursday. 

I felt pretty sick early this week so we took it pretty easy on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I had a sore throat and Manning was coughing pretty rough as well.  We met with Augustin on Wednesday and Friday.  The Friday lesson went real well; Wednesday we taught the Plan of Salvation.  Augustin got really off-track, talking about aliens and all kinds of stuff, but it was alright.  He thought we were nuts for not watching TV and phoning our families as missionaries.  He was so concerned about it that he offered me money, thinking I didn’t have enough to call you guys – Haha!  He is a funny dude.  The end of the week went a little better...

Here is my birthday breakdown ‘cause mom wants to know! 

We were on exchanges with some Elders in our zone, so I woke up and make a huge ol' stack of pancakes for us.  Our hot water went out so I didn’t get to shower . . . We went to lunch at the Lactobar.  It’s a retro-burger place that’s pretty bomb.  I had bruschetta and a fat cheeseburger - Thanks Grandma Flo!  We later taught Augustin which went real well. He called and said "before we talk about the church, I need to speak to you alone."  I didn’t know what to expect, but he just hooked me up for my birthday!  He got me a men’s smell good kit.  Some cologne, shampoo and deodorant.  He is dope.  The lesson went real well and he made it to church on Sunday as well.  We then worked on zone finances and had choir practice.  It was a good day!

Love you guys!
Keeg

No comments:

Post a Comment