Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, December 8, 2014

DRUMROLL PLEASE . . .

I’m staying in Oradea with Elder Manning - Can’t complain, love the city, love the members, and it’s the warmest part of the country for the winter!  

This week was jam-packed!  Here is my journal entry for Saturday . . . 

December 6th,

We just finished our exchange with the Assistants, which went better than I thought.  We woke up early to get to the church and clean a little bit, but then left the church key at home.  Then we got everything ready for Zone Training but had to start 30 minutes late because two of the cities didn’t get to town on time. The meeting started, and as he usually does, President uses way too much time!  Our reservation for the lunch was almost lost because we showed up 45 minutes late.  Sora Ivory was stressing me to get the food all week long and that it would be good, cheap, and ready for us right as we got there.  Luckily, that went pretty smooth.  Then we rushed back to the church to get ready for the Christmas concert.  We expected lots of people and a TON came!  Sora Geambasu surprised me right before the concert with a solo of Silent Night in Romanian.  For me, the first time singing in front of a group, didn’t go so well.  The bodily tremors and sweat could probably be seen from far back in the room, but I didn’t pass-out - Another success!  After the concert, we cleaned the church for the third time and then passed out on the floor after a stressful, but relatively smooth day.  I’m super glad that it went better than I expected and nobody died!  Super blessed with extremely understanding people and also received the approval of President Ivory and more importantly Sora Ivory!

I’m stoked to be skyping with you guys soon!  We don’t really have that figured out yet and we don’t have the best internet connections here, but we will get it taken care of. 

I love and miss ya! 
Keeg

 

No comments:

Post a Comment