Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, March 9, 2015

Transfer 17


A new transfer is already here and time is flyn'!  My new companion is Elder Harper from SLC. He went to West High and then to Olympus and is a year older than me.  He attended the U for a year before his mission and was just the AP and now has only two more transfers before going home. 

I’ve been pretty tired this week. We had 28 hours of travel on Moldovan trains which is lame and getting through customs was pretty fun.  I got to play with the drug dog and then the trainer dude got mad at me and the dog – Haha!  We had MLC in Bucuresti so I was down there getting stuff figured out. We just received 10 new missionaries this transfer so everyone is freaking out.  We will receive another 15 next transfer so the mission will be completely different as far as people.

We taught our firefighters English again this week and as we were walking out we started talking with this one guy named Aurel.  We talked for a while and then he asked us to go out to eat. We met up at this dope underground sushi place that he knew about and talked for almost two hours. He has a pretty intense background and we talked forever about some pretty sad junk. Then he agreed to meet with us again to talk about our beliefs.  We are going to get this guy progressing and then we’ll get the entire Chisinau Fire Department in the church; it’s going to be dope - Haha!

Nothing new really going on!  I’m not sure what’s going to happen over the next six weeks but I’ll be tired.  Please keep me updated on March Madness and news. 

Love you guys!
Keeg

No comments:

Post a Comment