Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Elder Keegan Karsten Brown

Monday, January 5, 2015


We made it to 2015!  Pretty crazy that I’ve spent an entire year in this insane country! 

Our New Year’s celebration wasn’t as crazy as last year’s for sure, but we had a good time.  President wanted us in the apartment by 9:00 PM so that’s what we did.  We just chilled, watched fireworks from our balcony and played Settlers all night long. 

We finally got snow as well.  It’s been freezing all week long, but snow didn’t fall and stick until the last few days; haven’t had too much time to play in it yet. 

I’m stoked for the new year and the sun to come back out.  I will be able to speak this language, get work done, and have some fun too!  Before we all know it (except for mom), I’ll be home and turning 21.  Life’s quick! 

Not much to say from this week.  This place was a ghost town!  School is out and so all the college kids went back home. Nothing has been open either and we were the only people on the streets.  I’m having fun and I love you guys! 

Keeg - Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment